We at Paul Simon wanted to share with you our top ten must-have items for fall. With cool air in the forecast, men’s fashion calls for layering pieces. Hybrid silhouettes, soft touch materials and bolder colors will be abundant. Shades of orange, sangria and cobalt will be the fall signature colors of choice.
Here’s our Ten Must-Haves for Fall:
- Lofty Sport Jacket – Most fall wardrobes are built around a seasonal sport jacket with a lofty fall look. This is one item that distinguishes the pros from the amateurs. Whether it is all cashmere or a cashmere/wool blend, no textile feels better woven into a jacket.
- Suede Loafers – Unless you are wearing a suit, a new pair of suede loafers should be on your shopping list. A must for every guy’s closet, you can dress them up with a jacket and dress pants or wear with jeans.
- Dressy Jean – Another essential component to looking current this fall. Just because you have a stack of jeans in your closet doesn’t mean that they are right for this season. Denim has moved to a cleaner look with fewer flaws and less wiskering. After a few seasons jeans can lose their shape and stretch out. We offer a number of brands, so there should be no problem finding the right fit.
- Five Pocket Pants in Non-Denim Fabrics – Five pockets are hot as ever! We have a great selection this season featuring Hiltl, Mac, Agave, 34 Heritage and Peter Millar.
- Hybrid Shirts – Go ahead and clean out those baggy full cut shirts out of your closet and replace them with shirts that fit. Designers have begun to master a fit that creates a healthier looking silhouette while still providing comfort. The hybrid shirts can be worn with or without a tie. Now that is a way to free up some space in the closet!
- Cashmere Scarf – Not a bad fashion statement that can also keep you warm on those crisp fall evenings. Color is in. So don’t hold back!
- Whimsical Socks – A look that we are seeing more and more of. Colorful socks are a good way to ease your guy into some color.
- Neckwear – So you aren’t wearing ties anymore? Well the last thing that you need is a tie that is outdated and too wide. This will throw off the balance of your trimmer fitting suit and shirt. We are not showing any ties wider than 31/4.
- Accessories – More men than ever are now following the lead of women and are donning more accessories. Nothing finishes off a nice outfit better than a beautiful pocket square, silky scarf, exotic belt or bow tie. This is your opportunity to show some personality.
- Skin Care – It is important to make sure that your skin is taken care of. Here at Paul Simon we have a wide variety of Jack Black skin products that will cover your every need. Everything from shaving cream for sensitive skin to hand healer.
This fall, color rules! We have a variety of beautiful ties and colorful shirts to give your outfit that extra lift. Also, pocket squares are a great way to add color to an outfit or to bring a finishing touch to a sport coat. Stop in and we will be glad to show you some great options for this fall.