The buying team here at Paul Simon Women wanted to share with you our must have items that have made the Top Ten List for fall 2014.
- The Coat – Specifically the textured one. Textured leather or suede. Outerwear is all about leather jackets this fall.
- Shearling or Fur – Coloured or leopard printed, real or faux, you must invest in a little fur.
- Mega Knit – Another essential weapon in every woman’s arsenal this fall is the mega knit. Roomy, extra long sleeved sweaters. Thick, slouchy sweaters.
- Grey – This color is crucial. The in-between neutral has taken over as the “it” color of the moment. Invest in anything in this color.
- A scarf – This fall it is all about being wrapped up. Scarves that you can wrap that are extra long. Lots of infinity scarves.
- Pants – are slim but not tight. Menswear stripes and plaids are back.
- Leggings – Leather, suede, or vegan!! Lots of faux reptile prints.
- Purses – Handsfree, long strapped bags like a crossbody. Also back is the structured tote bag.
- Jewelry – A single statement earring. With all the thick layers and scarves, accents are limited to the fingers and ears. The earrings should be hefty enough to stand up to the clothes.
- Sequins, Shimmer & Embroidery – Ornaments aren’t just for the Holidays anymore. Something studded on a coat, dress, top, or a show. More sparkle and shine, the better.
As you go through your closet, remember, it is important to be strategic about fall fashion items. The buyers here at Paul Simon Women are constantly searching for the must have items that we will want to fill our closets with.
Check your fall calendar and start thinking what special events you have on tap and what you will need to make the best dressed list! Let the staff at Paul Simon Women help you cover all of your fall fashion needs. We look forward to helping you put everything together!